We guarantee not to pass on credit card info to third parties only with approval of the court.
Leaving a comment or review
Ordering and Other Services
26. Payment for the order will be made using a credit card issued by a recognized credit card company operating in Israel that approves the payment. The details of the credit card were provided by the client at the time of registration to the site.
27. The client is aware that the amount of the actual payment may differ from the amount appearing in the order he made, because the actual payment includes the prices of the products after being weighed by Green Corner employees and does not include products that are missing or not supplied as mentioned before.
28. Payment for the ordered products will be according to their price at the time the order is made. In case there is a significant change in the price of an item, the site reserves the right to call the client and notify him of the price change. The client will be able to confirm the order with the updated price or cancel the item in the order.
29. The amount paid for the order will include shipping charges as listed on the website. Green Corner reserves the right to update these amounts from time to time at its own consideration.
Shipping and Delivery
30. Green Corner will deliver the products to the address of the client as listed on the order form.
31. The shipment will be delivered to the client according to the shipping areas and delivery timeframes listed on the site only.
32. Green Corner will make every effort to supply all the products included in the order, but unfortunately all products will not always be available. Therefore Green Corner does not guarantee delivery of all the products in the order, whether or not they are marked in stock, and the client will have no claim or complaint against the site and its owners for not delivering an ordered product. Obviously the client will not be charged for a non-delivered product.
33. The client agrees and confirms that if he or anyone on his behalf at his address is not at home at the time of delivery of the order, he allows Green Corner to leave the order in front of the door of his home or anywhere else acceptable to the client.
34. The client agrees and acknowledges that if the order is left close to his address or in a different acceptable spot, liability for the products is on him. In the event of theft, spoilage or any other problem in connection therewith, the client will not be able to issue a complaint against the site and its owners.
35. It is the responsibility of the client to check the contents of the shipment upon receipt and compare it to the shipping receipt or invoice that will be attached to the shipment upon delivery.
36. Return of items other than perishable food products (such as fruits and vegetables) or other perishables will be allowed up to 14 days from the date of delivery with invoice only.
37. If the client receives a defective item, or the delivery does not match the order, the client must notify customer service within 24 hours of the time of delivery. Failure to notify customer service within that timeframe constitutes a waiver by the client of any claim and/or complaint about the error and/or his dissatisfaction with the shipment.
38. Customer service will organize the necessary refund to the client to the extent required by the circumstances and the law.
39. Please note that the shipping fees for any reshipment and/or replacement and/or return of a product as mentioned before will be on the client.
Cancelling and changing an order
40. An order can be changed or cancelled by the client until the closing date of the orders, which is the day of harvest -
An order for Wednesday until Tuesday 8 am
And an order for Thursday until Wednesday 8 am
41. The site will be permitted to cancel an order provided that it notifies the client prior to the date of delivery. In the event of cancellation, the client will not be charged for the order. The site will be permitted to change an order and not to supply a product that is not in stock and/or the client has not confirmed its delivery at an updated price, without prior notice to the client. If a product is missing in the shipment as mentioned, the charge for the order will be modified accordingly.
42. After harvest, prior to distribution, it will not be possible to change and/or cancel the order and the client will be charged for the entire order.
43. Return of items and cancellation of the order shall be in accordance with and subject to the provisions of the Law, including the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 1981, the provisions of the Sales Law, 1968, and the provisions of the Cards Charges Law, 1986, and/or subject to the customer service policy of the site, as determined from time to time.
Privacy and Security
44. The Green Corner website is supported by cybersecurity companies to enable you to enjoy a completely secure purchase. The site uses advanced security mechanisms to secure the information.
45. The user confirms that he knows that the site uses the standard universal cybersecurity measures, in order to protect the information on the site. Despite the above, the user is aware that use of the internet is exposed to risks in systems based on social networks, and that despite the efforts invested by the site, absolute security against infiltration to the site is impossible. In no event shall the site and/or its owners be liable for any damage caused to the user as a result of such a breach and will not be liable for the transfer of information about the user to any third party and/or the publication of the information and/or any other use of information that is against the law.
46. The user declares not to perform or attempt to perform any disruptions in the operation of the site, including any attempts to infiltrate, scan and/or expose information etc.
47. The intellectual property on the site, including ownership of the information, copyright, trademarks, trade names, graphic design, etc., belongs exclusively to the owners of the site.
48. The user of the site declares that he has no proprietary rights to the content he submitted to the site (in the form of comments, reviews etc.) and the site and its owners reserve the right to use the content in any way they choose.
49. Application of these regulations and anything related to it are subject exclusively to Israeli law.
50. Any notice sent by the site to the address or email given by the client at the time of registration to the site shall be deemed to have reached its destination on the day that it has been sent.